Registration of participants
GDPR. Processing of personal data
In accordance with Article 13 para. 1 and para. 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 /EC (Official Journal of the European Union L. 2016.119.1), General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as "GDPR", We inform that:
1. The Administrator of your personal data is the Młodzieżowe Centrum Edukacji i Readaptacji Społecznej w Goniądzu ul. Plac 11 Listopada 37 19-110 Goniądz represented by Director.
2. The data Administrator appointed Data Protection Officer. Any questions or requests related to the processing of personal data by Administrator should be sent at the address of the administrator's office with the note "Data protection", or at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org .
3. The Administrator is processing your personal data pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a of the GDPR – the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes. Your personal data will be processing for the following purpose: organization and participation in the conference. By sending an application to the conference you agree to the processing of your personal data.
4. Your personal data may be transferred by the Administrator to entities for which the Administrator is legally obliged to provide personal data.
5. We shall use your personal data until the achievement of the purposes set out in Section 3, and after this time for a period and to the extent required by current provisions of law.
6. With regard to the processing of your personal data, you are vested with the right to:
· access your personal data – Art. 15 of GDPR;
· request to rectify / correct your personal data – Art. 16 of GDPR;
· request to erase your personal data processed unlawfully; we inform you that where we are relying on consent to process your personal data, you have the right to repeal your consent at any time – Art. 17 of GDPR;
· request restriction of the processing of your personal data – art. 18 of GDPR;
· portability of your personal data – Art.20 of GDPR;
· where processing of your personal data is based on consent (Art. 6 Section 1(a) of GDPR), you have the right to repeal this consent at any time (Art. 7 of GDPR). Such repeal shall not affect compliance of the processing based on your consent prior to its repeal with current provisions of law.
7. If you believe that the Data Administrator's processing violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
8. Your personal data shall not be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (including the European Union, Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland).
9. The Administrator informs that will not process your personal data by automated means, will not make decisions by automated means on the basis of the personal data processed by the Administrator, and your personal data will not be profiled or processed by the Administrator for marketing purposes.
10. Providing your personal data is a condition for entering into an agreement for participation in a Conference. Refusal to provide data will result in being unable to participate in a Conference organized by the data Administrator.