Dear Sir/MadamBecause of the coronavirus epidemic, the date of the conference is changed to 25-28 August 2020. We are sorry for the change. I would ask you to make an early registration. I am looking forward to meeting you in Poland.You are cordially invited to the II International Conference „Innovation in the rehabilitation of juveniles”. The Conference will take place in Warsaw and Goniądz.The aim of the conference :· to exange the experience and good practice in work with socially maladjusted youth,· to become familiar with the changes in the organization of social rehabilitation systems in individual countries,· to promote innovations in work with minors.The most important goal of the meeting is integration of centers which will enable further meetings and development of international cooperation and joint EU projects.If you are going to take part in the Conference, please prepare a presentation in English about innovations used in your center. You may send other interesting materials about your center. Speech at the conference is only for volunteers.I have a request to send some information about your institution in PDF or Word version. The information will be on the website of the Conference. It helps to know more about specifics of your institution. After the conference you will get the presentations of all participants.1 – 3 people from one center can come to the conference. Conference costs are mostly paid by the organizer but you should also pay 50 euros for each participant. In includes 3 nights, meals, 2 trips and printed presentations.I would like to ask you to transfer the invitation to the conference to other instytutions in your country or send us their addresses. On the way to Poland you can visit the centers in other neighboring countries. On 28-29.08.2020 we can organise study visits to other centers in Poland. If you are interested in it, please report.
- If you have some suggestions, please send them. If you want you can also write in your language.
- Please, write back as quickly as possible if you are interested in taking part in the conference and how many people are coming from your center. It helps us to plan the organization of the Conference and book accommodation. Send your applications by email – firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want you can also write in your language.Important dates
- The prezentation should be sent until 1st August.
- The final declaration should be sent until 25th July 2020 .
- The participation in the conference should be paid for until 25th July 2020. The account numer is on the website.Sławomir Moczydłowski- headmasterEducation and Social Readaptation Youth Centre in Goniadz
Conference 2013. Warszawa-Sulejówek-Goniądz
On 22 – 24.06.2013 there was held the International Conference „Resocialization of minors in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe – current state and prospects”. Over 40 guests, invited by the Youth Center of Education and Social Readaptation, came to Goniądz. They were representing 19 institutions from Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Ukraine, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Romania. LATVIA: Socialas korekcijas izglitibas iestade "Naukšeni"; LITHUANIA : Gruzdžiu Vaiku Socializacijos Centras, Kauno Vaiku Socializacijos Centras ,Veliučioniu vaiku socializacijos centras.SLOVAKIA: Reedukačné centrum Trstín; CZECH REPUBLIC: Výchovný ústav Kostomlaty pod Milešovkou; Výchovný ústav Boletice -Děčín; Diagnostický ústav Praha;UKRAINE Професійне училище соціальної реабілітації міста Охтирки;ROMANIA Centrul de Reeducare Buziaş, ESTONIA : Maarjamaa Hariduskolleegium;